The School of Public Administration and Policy is administered by the Eller
College of Business and Public Administration.
Degrees, Majors, Minors and Options:
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration (B.S.P.A.)
Graduate Degree -- consult the
Graduate Catalog or
department office for details.
- Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.)
Major and Degrees -- degrees link to the Degree/Academic Program
Requirements Reports (APRRs).
- Criminal Justice Administration (B.S.P.A.)
- Health and Human Services Administration (B.S.P.A.)
- Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Public Administration M.P.A. and Law J.D. --
Dual degree program
- Public Management (B.S.P.A.)
Undergraduate Minors -- minors link to the Minor Requirements
A minor is not required for the undergraduate programs;
however, students may select an optional minor from the list of approved minors.
Minors available within the school are:
The School of Public Administration and Policy offers degrees designed
to prepare men and women for a variety of staff and managerial positions in
public sector and not-for-profit organizations and private organizations
dealing with the public sector.
The School participates in the Honors program.
For more information contact the school office listed