Academic Progress to Maintain Scholarships and Financial Aid
To maintain scholarships and financial aid, students must:
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined by the University of Arizona.
- Comply with all of the terms specified on the back of the Notice of Award and Acceptance Agreement.
- Complete full-time course loads during Fall and Spring semesters, unless the Office of Financial Aid gives prior approval. Since costs for part-time attendance are less, aid offers may have to be adjusted downward or eliminated.
- Full-time enrollment for undergraduate students is 12 units per semester.
- Full-time enrollment for graduate students is 9 or fewer units per semester, depending upon assistantship or associateship status. See Enrollment Policies. Since academic progress requirements for scholarships vary, graduate students should consult with the Office of Financial Aid.
Related Guidelines and Links
* Please note that sections titled Frequently Asked Questions, Related Guidelines and links, Related Policies, Information for Advisors and Revision History are provided solely for the convenience of users and are not part of the official University policy.