Academic Technology Support
24/7 IT Support Center
The 24/7 IT Support Center, staffed by Univeristy Information Technology Services (UITS), is the first point of contact for many IT applications and services at the University of Arizona. The IT staff is available seven days a week (excluding University holidays) and are ready to help address any computer or technical concerns you have! We want to make sure that you are prepared to pursue your University of Arizona degree. Whether you need help logging into a class or you need a virus removed from your computer, you can contact the team at our support desk for assistance.
Other Services by UITS include:
- OSCR Computer Labs including Clickers, D2L (the Learning Management System), Web Auth
- Gear to Go Technology Equipment Reservations
- Panopto a presentation capture platform that allows you to capture, edit, stream, archive and share recordings.
- Qualtrics software enables users to conduct online data collection and analysis including market research, customer satisfaction and loyalty, product and concept testing, employee evaluations and website feedback.
- University Software Licensing serves the University of Arizona campus community by providing public domain, bulk purchase, volume, and site-licensed software.
- There are a variety of software packages available for no additional charge to Unversity of Arizona students.
Assistive Technology Resources
The Disability Resources Center carries the most recent versions of adaptive technology hardware and software and the most advanced assistive technology solutions.
Collaborative Learning Spaces
The Collaborative Learning Spaces Project (CLSP), an extension of the UA AAU Undergraduate STEM Education Project, is a university-wide collaborative effort to develop classroom environments that are more suitable for active learning pedagogies than traditional lecture halls.
University Center for Assessment, Teaching & Technology
The University Center for Assessment, Teaching & Technology (UCATT) is a campus resource that helps instructors think creatively about teaching and learning, and turn their visions into realities by working collaboratively to create engaging and innovative learning environments. We advise on inclusive and evidence-based teaching practices, course design and multimedia services, and instructional technology integration and support for impactful learning across campus.
UA Bookstores Computer Service Center
Visit the UA Bookstores Computer Service Center on the lower level of the Student Union Memorial Center, offers free diagnostics and helps with repairs, upgrades and more.
UA Mobile App
Need to navigate campus, see class availability and location, or catch the next CatTran? Want to get UA sports updates, check your CatMail, or view class schedules at the Rec Center with a simple touch? The Arizona Mobile app integrates the entire UA experience into a streamlined, live, and limitless interface on your mobile devices and tablets.
The UAccess Community is a professional network designed for members of the University Community. Training for the UAccess Student Center is available through the UAccess Community.
- The UAccess Access Provisioning Tool (APT) is used to request or remove access to the UAccess Systems.