Second Language Requirement for Graduate Degrees

Some departments require proficiency in a second language for the Master's degree and/or the Ph.D. degree. Students should ascertain from their major department what the second language requirement is, if any, for the degree they seek, and how that requirement may be satisfied.

Related Policies: